Dr. Maybee is trained in and has extensive experience in treating the following conditions:
- Injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents
- Low back pain (LBP), including LBP with leg pain
- Neck pain, including neck pain with arm pain
- Shoulder, knee, and extremity injuries
- Golf specific injuries (Dr. Maybee is certified in golf injury rehab, strengthening, and conditioning)
- "Rock Tape" Myofacial Taping
Dr. Maybee’s approach to chiropractic care is based on the philosophy that our bodies have the capability to heal themselves naturally, in combination with the proper drug free therapies. Restoring a patient’s ability to perform their normal daily activities, and thrive at what they love to do is Dr. Maybee’s primary mission. Dr. Maybee’s patients can expect the following:
- That their care is Dr. Maybee’s primary concern.
- To be treated politely and considerately.
- To be respected with dignity and privacy.
- To have their point of view listened to.
- To receive information in a way they can understand.
- The right to be fully involved in decisions about their care.
- To have their confidential information respected and kept private.
- That Dr. Maybee will work with colleagues in ways that best serve the patient’s interests.
Dr. Maybee's Hours:
Dr. Maybee is available Tues., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. by appointment.
Call 805-481-3442 to schedule!
Soft Tissue Injuries:
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Degenerative Joint Conditions
- Chronic Non-Healing Wounds
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Accelerated Tissue Repair & Cell Growth
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- Trigger Points & Acupuncture Points
180 West Le Point Street, Suites A & B * Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 * Phone: 805-481-3442 * Fax: 805-481-3443 * firstname.lastname@example.org *
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 6 pm, Sat: 10 am - 2 pm (*Retail Store Only) Please do not e-mail pharmacy refills. Have your pharmacy fax your refill request.